[OM] Page about Gioka

Subject: [OM] Page about Gioka
From: "Olaf Greve" <olylist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 10:05:23 +0200
Hi guys,

First off, the e-mail address I'm sending this from may seem a bit weird, but this is because the inbox of my other one (i.e. the olaf_greve one) is way too full, so I decided to set-up a dedicated account for the list e-mails. I'm subscribed to the digest only, so I hope this message makes its way to the list directly, without first bouncing to Giles...

Good, then what this message is all about: as promised a while ago, I made a quick page with some pictures of Gioka, our Labrador Retriever.

All pictures were made using the OM-4Ti and a variety of other gear (100/2, 28/2, 35-80/2.8, flashes, etc.). All scans were made by Hans (thanks!!!!) on a Nikon Coolscan, yet I still can't really figure out which corrections to apply to each and every scan in order to get a really good end result...:(

Anyway, the page can be found at:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/gioka

When replying to this message, please include a CC to my personal e-mail address too, as I'm not positive I will be able to get around to scan all the digests (a LOT of them have come in recently, and I'm way behind -- still stuck in the nasty exchanges that happened two weeks ago)...

Cheers!
Olafo

PS: I noticed Dave requested I'd take over ADITL 4. I'll check this off-list with him and when I know more about it, I'll let you guys know.