Re: [OM] Olympus Filter Quality?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Filter Quality?
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 10:23:58 +0200
Hi Jim and others interested in polarizers,

In their September issue, the german Fotomagazin has made a test on 17 circular
polarizers currently on the market. The B+W Slim C-POL MRC, the Nikon Circular
Polar and the Heliopan Pol circular Slim SH-PMC lead the test. Of course, the
Olympus polarizer was not tested (is it still being produced?), but it's nice
to have a comparision.

If anyone is interested, I could scan the test pages and put them on my
homepage. Quite naturally the test report is in German, but if I recall
correctly, some list members have proven concise knowledge of this language
(Susan?).

Best regards

Bernd Möller