Re: [OM] Yet More photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Yet More photos
From: "Richard Keefer" <Ric@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 07:33:02 -0400
Mike,

I like your shots very much.  Far better than any of my attempts.

Two questions for you and the group - always a problem in my
car/airplane/train photos -

Always the glare from the glass - any reliable way to stop that?

Speed - the cars look like they are posed on the road - how do you convey
speed without compromising sharpness and clarity?

Thanks for answers and thanks for posting the pics - I particularly like the
last (with the red 73, black ?? and silver 181).  Why is the black car right
hand drive?

Ric