[OM] Re: Link Errors

Subject: [OM] Re: Link Errors
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 09:03:18 -0600
At 09:11 AM 02/09/2001 -0500, Jerry Smith wrote:

[snip]

>I do have a question, I was wondering about the links that are posted on the
>list. When I click on them I get a message saying an error has occured. Am I
>doing something wrong or is anyone else having any problems with them? I'd
>love to see the pictures yall have been talking about.

No, you're not doing anything wrong -- your e-mail client software may not be
properly configured to "wake up" a browser client (y'know, Netscape or Internet
Explorer) to visit these pages.  Just copy the link by highlighting it and
pressing Control-C (I'm assuming you're using an Intel-based PC, rather than a
Mac-type), start up a browser, paste the link into the browser's URL entry
field, and surf away.

Good luck.

Garth