RE: [OM] Yet More photos

Subject: RE: [OM] Yet More photos
From: "Mike Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 22:16:28 -0500
I definitely need practice.  Have to keep going
to those races.  [next year behind the wheel, as
I'm building a car!]
I've been taking photos and using OM gear since
1977, before high school for me, and I love
photographing events and subjects which cause me
to stretch my skills, learn, and get better.
Thanks for all the positive feedback from everyone.
This kind of conversation sure beats what we had
going a month or so ago...

Mike