[OM] FS: Close-up Lens 80mm Macro f=170mm and More

Subject: [OM] FS: Close-up Lens 80mm Macro f=170mm and More
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 05:24:18 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

I have some parts for sale:

I just found the special 'Close-up Lens 80mm Macro f=170mm'
(it's used with the 4/80 Auto macro lens to get a 2:1 magnifiaction
in combination with the 65-116 extension tube)
in one of my favourite used camera stores.
I already own one of such rare things so I tought someone
might be interested in it.
I made a reservation for the lens until Tuesday, probably I can
give the shop owner a call so he will hold it one or two days longer for me

This special close up lens is NEW !. It comes with complete
paper box, the box to carry the special lens, the 'unscrew' utility and
the manual. The lens inside the box is originaly packed in plastic.
I asked the shop owner and he said he wants DEM 140 for it.
I will give it for the same price if anybody wants it.
(I think he misread the price for it with the generic
49mm close up lens for a all regular 49mm filter sized lens, because
as far as I know this special lens is something around DEM 260 new)

He has also _4_ ! wide adapters for the F280 flash , all NEW in box.
His price for each is DEM 22

Other things he has:
lens hoods:  - 1.2/50 New in box, DEM 26
             - 3.5/21 and 35 shift, new in box, DEM 26
             - 2.0 / 28 new in box, DEM 26
             - 2.0/40, 2.0/85, 2.8/100 used in nice condition DEM 22

Filer 100mm for the big telelenses:
  1A Skylight, new in box, DEM 150
  UV Haze, new in box, DEM 150

he has the TTL AUtocord T2 0.1m, new in box, DEM 100

and he has a macro flash adapter for the XA-4 pocket camera
  (this one goes in front of the A11 flash to get better and softer
  flash light with it while making macro pictures)

The following is from me:
- one must go I don't need three of them:
  Olympus varimagnifier, LNIB
  comes with paper box hnd ard case
  I am asking DEM 240 for it

Rudy