Re: [OM] A few shots at the mall

Subject: Re: [OM] A few shots at the mall
From: "Tom A. Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 15:13:00 -0400
There are several "fluorescent" filters, mainly slightly magenta, to
take out the green. Many stores, however, use extended spectrum tubes
to enhance the shopping experience.

Tom

On Monday, September 03, 2001 at 13:53, Chris Barker <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote on "Re: [OM] A few shots at the mall," saying..