Re: [OM] A few shots at the mall

Subject: Re: [OM] A few shots at the mall
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 20:54:23 -0700
I shoot a lot under various fluorescent lights and find that the FL-D
filters work well for most daylight films, print or slide. These filters
are not cheap, but do balance the colors well. One tip is to keep any
direct light sources out of the pictures as they will often turn a
pinkish/purple when the filter is being used.

There is a great variation in fluorescent lightning by the way, not all
fluorescent lights pose problems.

Some print films are supposed to be less influenced by fluorescent
lighting, but I have not tried any of these as I shoot mostly slide
film.

Jim Couch