SV: [OT]: [OM] USB connection to C200 Zoom Digital Camera from Ja pan

Subject: SV: [OT]: [OM] USB connection to C200 Zoom Digital Camera from Ja pan
From: ms@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:12:32 +0200

Hi Jez.

I still can't use the Camedia Software but I found out that I can download
the photos directly from the Explore in Windows :o)

Mads

ps - I have had no problems with my USB-mouse.

Hi Mads,
Don't worry about the email address, keep it short,  but just sign your
messages then we'll know who you are!
Well, now you answered the question - Win2000pro - I can't help...  Good
luck,
jez

ps - do you like using a USB mouse?  I have a Wacom USB tablet/mouse which
is great for Photoshop, but I find it can occasionally freeze - especially
while another program is very busy (or crashing) and I have to resort to the
PS/2 port mouse (which I keep
connected too) to click 'End Task' or 'Shut Down'...