[OM] [OT] Polarizer review by Fotomagazin now available as PDF

Subject: [OM] [OT] Polarizer review by Fotomagazin now available as PDF
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:16:18 +0200
Hi,

Finally I have scanned the polarizer review I mentioned last week and put it on
my website. With almost 6MB it is quite a killer for modem connections, but I
tried to make it as small as possible without loosing the needed resolution (5
pages A4 size, scanned with 300dpi, resampled to 100 dpi, saved as TIFF and
imported to Acrobat 4.0 as one file).

Here you can find it: http://www.i4.auc.dk/berndm/OM/

I have not had the time to translate it, but if anyone needs a summary, I'll
but it on this URL.

Best regards

Bernd Möller