RE: [OM] Re: Cautionary Tale or I'M AN IDIOT!!!

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Cautionary Tale or I'M AN IDIOT!!!
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:28:33 -0600
> Took a couple of exposures on manual after using the spotmeter (OM-2S),
> thinking I had switched back to auto (but hadn't).

 Took about a dozen exposures on manual.. Turned the om-2s "off" (to B), put
it away. Haul it out the next time, some macro shots of flowers -- and, as
mentioned before, at that point I can't really focus on the viewfinder
correctly, so I can't see what's going on that well. No problem, I think;
it's set to "auto" and I'm on a tripod, so I don't need to know how long the
exposures are, the camera will work its magic and everything should come out
right.

 Sure it will.. get inside, check the exposure for some shots of stuff
there, and oops..

 Should be interesting to see what they did -- perhaps I instinctively held
the shutter release down for the right time. Or not.

 -- dan