Re: [OM] [OT] Initial thoughts on the Nikon 4000 and related topics -

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Initial thoughts on the Nikon 4000 and related topics - LONG
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 21:36:03 -0500
Now you understand my challenge <g>.

Nothing special.  Two T32s aimed at the ceiling.  Let the OM-4T do the work,
no exposure compensation. Fuji 100.

Keep in mind the backdrop is actually cream colored, so everything is truly
out of whack, but the kids themselves came out ok.  That's about the right
skin tone for both of them.

I'm experimenting with what the heck portrait photography is all about.  My
goal is to let the camera do its job, so TTL OTF.  Are there better ways?
Sure, but this is how I want to do it.

Even bounced, the T32s were too powerful.  I'll try again with T20s.

Better backdrop too.

Tom

> > Tom Scales <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > So, here are some pics from it. The leveling is all wrong, so try to
> > ignore
> > that. I did these in about 15 minutes.
> >

> Had a quick look, noted t93-13, dark skin & light skin in the same shot.
Referring