Re: Re: [OM] Re: Digital Musings

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Re: Digital Musings
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 10:24:49 -0400
Cc: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tom,

The links you list are for Fisheye adapters which produce circular images on the CCD. They are not rectilinear lenses.

But I could have missed another adapater out there?

I guess you could use the Fisheye lens and unwarp the image to produce a _really_ wide image. I haven't done that.

Hmmmm. Has anyone got a fisheye adapter that they could use to send me an image to unwarp into a rectilinear image? I'd be happy to post the two images on a public page.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.