[OM] (Fwd) OM3Ti

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) OM3Ti
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 20:20:45 +0000
From:          "Mundek" <ommundek@xxxxxxxxx>
To:            <owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:       OM3Ti
Date:          Tue, 4 Sep 2001 08:10:37 +0200

I'm writing to you because I have problem with my OM3Ti and in Poland
nobody can't help me. From certain time, shutter in my OM leaves more
bright (4mm) belt at right side of frame. I do not know whether is it
serious flaw, which one can remove, or can't. I noticed, when leading
curtain opens, at the end part of work stops on split second. And this
moment on negative is visible as more bright belt. The problem is on all
times( on times 1s-1/15s less clearly caused by a long exposure time). I
have a question. How much would cost a repair of shutter and where I can do
it? I like the camera very much but about new body I can 't even think (I
lost on it all savings). Please help me as quickly as possible.

Best wishes
Rajmund Foremniak
Krakow, Poland
Sorry for my english.