Re: [OM] Re: Digital Musings

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Digital Musings
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 11:41:34 +0100
Cc: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dirk

What will you do with a Jobo processor and a scanner in conjunction? Or have I misunderstood your email?

On that subject though, I am about to buy a Nova Trimate print processing tank (slot type) for B/W prints. But I will upgrade to colour if I can regain any sort of prowess with monochrome. On the other hand, I still use my Minolta slide scanner for quicker reproduction and printing of colour slides and negatives.

Chris