Re: [OM] WTB or trade for 85mm Zuiko & Extension tubes

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB or trade for 85mm Zuiko & Extension tubes
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:03:32 EDT
Neal, I am really most interested in trading for an item or two that I've
been looking for, however would also consider selling.  That being said, I
will tell you that I have 5 OM 2S bodies.  What would you be looking for in
an OM 2S?  I have one which sits on a shelf because it is too nice for me to
use.  Three of the others are nicer than anything I've seen on ebay lately.
The Tamron 60-300 is a wonderful lens and one of the reasons I would consider
moving it out is that I would then be forced to use the expensive Zuiko glass
I have accumulated.  I have no better general purpose lens.  The Tamron 90mm
is a duplicate and a lens one would not be disappointed with if they do any
portraits and/or really nice macro/close up work.  In what part of the UK
do you live?  Bill Barber