Re: [OM] Conversion-Auto Connector 3 into 4

Subject: Re: [OM] Conversion-Auto Connector 3 into 4
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:13:52 -0400
The 3 and 4 screw on in opposite directions so you'll have to replace the
threaded portion to get it to attach to the camera.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000