Re: [OM] Oly mains adapter for T20/T32

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly mains adapter for T20/T32
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 10:39:03 -0700
That could be so as well. I've no idea what this body does or should sell for, or what shape it might be found in at whatever price from yet another source. I do know from my limited experience that KEH ratings are very conservative. Finally, that's a good lens and all that easy to find, assuming it is does carry a serial number >1.1 million.

As long as we're on it, KEH has a 4T black body listed as excellent for under $700, which in my opinion is an outright steal, and another "bargain" going for less than $350 if I remember right, another superb deal. Hell, I own three and hardly need another and yet I almost bought one of these myself a couple of hours ago. <g>

I don't know if this is a particularly super deal.  KEH has the lens for
$99, so you're paying $250 for the body.  I suspect that a list member
could sell you a body for less $$.  They still have a "bargain" OM-2n
for $119.  You would only have $218 in the body/lens combo.  The
difference would just about pay for a CLA on the body, which most OMs
need at this point.

Bill Stanke