Re: [OM] (OT) Back from the wilds...

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Back from the wilds...
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 16:30:05 -0700
What I don't understand, Bruce, is why anyone would willingly curl up to sleep in the rain when his tent was a few yards away. No big deal, just idle curiosity on my part.

Tris

>That night,
>we slept on the ground, in the rain for half the evening even though our
>tents were set up only a short distance away. We were that exhausted.

That day, we started our travels around 7:00 am and arrived at our camp
around 7:30 in the evening. We managed to pitch our tents and set up just
before the rain began. We made our dinner and then crashed, literally, on
the ground. We woke in the middle of the night, still in the rain, and
crawled into our tents.

Bruce Hamm
Ottawa, Canada
bhamm@xxxxxxxx