Re: [OM] Digital Musings: the OM1n

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Musings: the OM1n
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 07:42:29 +0000
Donald MacDonald wrote:

> Quality will improve and become indistinguishable from film. Storage will
> improve in size, weight
> and capacity. Battery dependence will, I think, always be an issue for
> wilderness backpackers and
> people who like to be out in foul weather.

I think that it will go the other way. Based on what I've read in this
thread so far, it seems like photo processing will get so bad that
people will not be able to distinguish it from digital. They'll get so
disgusted that digital will become more and more attractive, even
without any improvements. Somewhat cynical I know.....

--
"I have a dragon and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Dirk Wright