Re: [OM] Oly stuff!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly stuff!!
From: Neal Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 17:42:11 +0100
Bill,
I've been visiting/researching/camping etc in Scotland since 1978..in total
I've spent about 5% (2 yrs.) of my life there (mainly under canvas).  It
has a special place in my heart and I have a stronger love for the country
than many a Scot!!

Some of my best (and worst!!) photos were taken there...fantasitc evening
light in the summer...like lots of northern latitudes you can read a book
outdoors at 11p.m. in June.  I'll be there next in October...dusting of
snow on the mountains, stags rutting, frozen condensation in the tent!
Smoked bacon for breakfast.....smoked whisky at night!!
Great!

This weekend I'm off to the Welsh mountains with my Pen F and OM 40 (PC to
you)- nice enough.

Neal
At 12:35 PM 07/09/2001 EDT, you wrote:
>We spent 2 weeks traveling through Scotland 2 years ago, prior to my getting
>back into photography/Olympus cameras.  We stayed at B & Bs all across the
>country and had an absolutely fanatastic time.  So much beautiful country
and
>such lovely people.  I agree, it was a heavenly experience.  My wife said
she
>wanted to go home, sell everything and move.  We didn't do it, but I'm sure
>we will be back. Bill Barber

system administrator at:
CAEREINION HIGH SCHOOL
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx