Re: [OM] Oh no, will the Zuikoholic defect?

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh no, will the Zuikoholic defect?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:27:38 -0600
At 07:06 AM 9/10/01 -0700, you wrote:
Tom (Texas Sized OM kit) Scales wrote regarding medium format:
>No. Never. Won't. Can't.
>I don't even want to try it.  I might get hooked and I don't
>want to be. 35mm makes me happy.

Tom, oh, Tom.  Are you taking the Amish attitude on us here?
(Don't miss what you never had)

You would just LOVE medium format.  Imagine, you can shoot ISO
3200 and still get NO visible grain.  And the color saturations,
the gradients, the exceptional sharpness...

[Remainder of evil temptation-mongering diatribe deleted for sanity's sake]

I believe the phrase we're looking for here is "Get thee behind me, Satan (and *push!*)". ;-)

Garth