RE: was [OM] Fort Davis pictures, now fast slide film

Subject: RE: was [OM] Fort Davis pictures, now fast slide film
From: Peter Dixon <P.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:13:05 +0100
Olafo

Are you serious about pushing provia F 400 to 3200? Has anyone tried this? I'd love to know - I often find myself in places where I need 3200 ASA even with the 50/1.2 wide open (museums, tombs the usual). I usually push the 800 ASA fuji , i find it gives better prints than the 1600 pushed.

And being a huge provia fan, I have buckets of the stuff in my gadget bag...

ANy other suggestions for 3200 slide film?

Cheers

Pete

Dr. Peter Dixon
Neurogenetics Unit, Department of Clinical Neurology
6th Floor, Institute of Neurology
Queen Square
London WC1N 3BG
Tel: 0207 837 3611 xtn 4305