Re: [OM] Olympus Pen Half Frames

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Pen Half Frames
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:10:01 +0200

All Olympus Pen models are half frame (not an option).

Sincerely,
Roger Key

How can I find out which Pen models supported the half frame option?

I am considering buying one unseen and want to know for sure
if it is one of the models that supports the half frame concept.

Anyone know of any Olympus Museum type sites ?

What about the old XA's and all the other compact cameras
Olympus made?  Where is info on all those ?

thanks.

PS  The Olympus Stylus Epic is the best kept secret in the industry
for $79 dollars.  Super fast lens for this type camera at F2.8 !