[OM] Re: [OT] Terrorist attacks on the U.S.

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Terrorist attacks on the U.S.
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:59:48 -0600
To all our friends in the U.S.:

My deepest condolences. Regardless of how this works out, I know that, if I was in the same situation, I'd want to do two things:

   1. Find out for sure who did this;
   2. Bomb the f**kers back to the Stone Age.

I hope it doesn't come to that, but believe me, the shock and rage I've felt -- as a Canadian! -- just watching this unfold on the news makes me think that the U.S. won't have a "measured" response to this. In earlier ages, this would have simply been considered an act of war. Ours is a complicated world.

Garth