Re: [OM] New York :(

Subject: Re: [OM] New York :(
From: "Doug Betts" <dpbetts@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:14:32 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tris Schuler" <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 10:58 AM

> Geniuses. They took this straight out of Tom Clancy's mind. The
> repercussions from this sorrowful day are incalculable, and dire. The
> world, as we have known it, will not be the same for us or ours. But what
> the hell, environmental pressures had already ensured that. Today's events
> are merely man's puny exclamation point on all of that.
>
> I offer a prayer for those immediately impacted. God have mercy on the
> perpetrators.
>
> Tris

ARE YOU KIDDING???   20,000 people work in the WTC and it is estimated that
another 5,000 visit the WTC's in any given day. They feel that they would
have been full by the time of the first attack. But as you put it, "What the
hell."  I'm glad you think this is a puny exclamation point. I find your
comments absolutely reprehensible in light of the horrible carnage that is
taking place. Hundreds of thousands of human live I don't exactly think you
meant it the way it reads, but you ought to look more clasely at what you
write before hitting the send button.

And frankly I'm not worried about mercy on the bastards who perpetrated
this. I hope they burn in Hell.

Doug