Re: [OM] New York :(

Subject: Re: [OM] New York :(
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:51:15 +0000
Tens of thousands dead and injured in this cowardly act of terrorism.
The persons that committed this act should, and most probably will be
hunted down and slaughtered like the vermin that they are. They may run,
but eventually they will be found. The military might of the US will be
brought into play and those that choose to harbor the
scum will have to face it as well. I'm afaid that cooler heads will not
prevail in this instance, they will reap what they have sown.

mike m.