Re: [OM] New York

Subject: Re: [OM] New York
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:25:20 +0200
Hi all,
I've been shocked too when I've heard the news and more when I've seen the
images...
I was particularly afraid for our old friend Denton Taylor as the World
Trade Center is on his way to work...
But I've received good news from him, he and his wife are safe, his wife
works nearby, she was shaken up but fine and he's fine too fortunately he
wasn't working today but he have observed the scene from his apt.
I'm anxious too for Dirk Wright, I was with him in the Arlington Cemetery in
April and we have discussed about the Pentagon just nearby...
Hope he's fine...
regards to all and take care of you and your beloved
marc
Namur
Belgium