Re: [OM] Today's Events

Subject: Re: [OM] Today's Events
From: Neal Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:53:54 +0100
Rich,
>From my distant shores..your response is amazing.  I'm proud of you.

I hope there's more people who think like you.  I can have no full
understanding of how you must fell..so close to it all......but I guess
that if the US (military) acts in a(n understandable) powerful way against
another nation/state then the innocent there will develop a bitterness
which will foster further terrorism.
Not all in Afganistan support the Taliban regime (consider the refugee
boats that were in the news last week).

Pearl Harbour was a turning point in world peace and the free world order.
Let's hope some good may come from this tragedy. A tribute to the dead.  I
can't think what.

Neal
system administrator at:
CAEREINION HIGH SCHOOL