[OM] New York

Subject: [OM] New York
From: Sam Shiell <sam.shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:07:11 +0100
Just wanted to add my voice to those feeling shock and disbelief at todays
events. I've been watching it on the TV and it's like watching a Bruce
Willis movie (..and I have an awful feeling that it wont be long before some
sicko in Hollywood starts planning a new blockbuster...) and my thoughts are
with all those ordinary people who got up, like me, expecting a boringly
ordinary day....

I hope I'm being paranoid here but throughout the '60s and '70s I always
believed that WW3 wouldn't be started by the American/Russian conflict but
by some small-minded halfwit who feels the world ows them something, and
this is worrying me.

Sam

This e-mail and any attached files are intended solely for the named
addressee only. It may contain information that is confidential, legally
privileged and protected by copyright. Unless you are the named addressee
(or authorised to receive on behalf of the addressee) you may not copy, use
or disclose its contents to anyone else. If you received this e-mail in
error please notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your
system. We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses although
we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which may be
transferred by way of this e-mail.