Re: [OM] New York :(

Subject: Re: [OM] New York :(
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:46:54 +0800
I got a shock when I got up this morning, the TV showing something
just you will only seen from a movie, but it was real, a terrible
truth. As many already said, I just wish such kind of attack will be
stop from now. My sympathy to all the victim and their families, I
hope they can be recovered very soon.

C.H.Ling