Re: [OM] An interesting invitation

Subject: Re: [OM] An interesting invitation
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 00:13:02 -0400
Using Digital Ice on my Acer 2740 takes about 3 times as long as a 24 bit
high quality scan. The effect does not cause any loss of quality, but also
does not obviate the need to look over the scan closely and do some hand
work. In some cases, the repair by Digital Ice still requires some 'clone'
work to fully erase the flaws. I wish there was some way to adjust/refine
the effects of Ice.
-Mickey