Re: [OM] PEN Half Frame Processing

Subject: Re: [OM] PEN Half Frame Processing
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:52:15 -0400
I've had success with one-hour labs processing 1/2 frame negatives and printing them 2 per 4x6 print. It's best if you talk to the operator and warn them of the impending strange formats.

Your comment about potential problems from differing images on the same print is correct. You really will have to get lucky there.

You obviously could scan the film and print your own.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.