Re: [OM] Lex Jenkins

Subject: Re: [OM] Lex Jenkins
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:55:17 -0400
Thank you Gary for that update. I really enjoyed his knowledge and comments, and have often wondered what happened to his sudden departure.

Now, where is Doris?

Gregg

I ran into Lex at Fort Worth Gallery Night yesterday.  He isn't shooting any
now - combination of family responsibilities and recovery from injuries in a
serious car wreck - but is painting.  He still hopes to complete the
petrified rock building project so plans to get back to photography when he
is well.  His email address is the same, though he only checks email once a
week.