RE: [OM] [OT] Western Canada

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Western Canada
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:44:11 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Winsor Crosby

>>>I really appreciate your suggestions, Dan.  At this point I am
>>>seriously considering cancellation of the trip. I am afraid that I
>>>would not be in the proper frame to enjoy it with the events of the
>>>last couple of days.  I will file your information away for future
>>>reference though.

While I don't suggest jovial indifference, I highly recommend that you
continue on with your trip plans, Winsor.  I am likewise shaken to my very
core by these events, but if we start changing our lives around, then the
terrorists will have in some small measure succeeded.

Jim

PS  That scenery is bound to improve your outlook on life.