Re: [OM] [OT] Terrorism thoughts

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Terrorism thoughts
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:22:48 -0500
To all.  While I am as shocked and appalled as everyone, I also think it is
time to take this topic off-list.  As the mayor of NY asked the people to
continue with their normal lives and show how we have not been beaten, I ask
this list the same.

Whether you all recognize it or not, this thread is deteriorating rapidly
and will soon be in the name calling stage. In fact, it already has, in the
worst possible way, with innuendo.

We're all shocked.  Let's spend the time and effort around that with our
families and friends and be the first to attempt normalcy by getting back on
topic.

Tom