Re: [OM] Om content

Subject: Re: [OM] Om content
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:44:06 -0700
The list will do what it wants, as always, re content. Let it flow.

A shift lens is a very expensive device that allows a photographer to render extreme perspectives of three dimensions (found in architecture and nature) more normally to a flat (film) medium. I've never been able to rationalize the purchase of one, but then I'm happy with my landscapes already and don't do a lot of stuff with buildings--though I do have some interest in that area.

Tris

   All,
I, to, feel the need to vent, rant and rave. But,,, let's stop doing it here. Off list is fine, but let's please get back to what this list is all about. Talking with ourselves on list is great, for these are terrible times, but we must realize the ole' saying. "Opinions are like a**holes, we all have one." Now for the OM content, I'm new to the list and I've seen some letters and abbreviations that I don't know what are. One being TOPE? Another being, what is a shift lens? Thanks for any and all explanations. My best to you all and your in these trying times. May God bless us ALL!
 Smitty