Re: [OM] A public request

Subject: Re: [OM] A public request
From: Nick Taylor <ntaylor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 20:36:21 -0700
Tom, Tris, and others ...

One on the reasons that I enjoy this list is because of the frequent
off topic threads that develop.  When I first joined the list some
of the long OT threads would begin to bug me ... but my pre-pubescent
son showed me a secret technique ... just tap the key labeled "Delete"
and the offending post magically disappear!

Regards,
  -Nick T.