Re: [OM] Isn't it Amazing

Subject: Re: [OM] Isn't it Amazing
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 01:04:54 -0400
This is beginning to have signs of Oben all over it.

What I notice is that 1) you seem to think that you yours (presumably those who are "veterans" of this list, however you and yours would choose to define that) are the one who has more rights than others, and 2) it is you who seems most bent on flaming.

Tris

Isn't it amazing that a list we all join to discuss a particular type of
camera system allows relative newcomers to prolifically post to off topic
discussions.?

Isn't it amazing that these self same posters rant and rave about THEIR
opinions and how only they are right?

Isn't it amazing that these highly inflamed off topic discussions
deteriorate into flame wars?

Isn't it amazing.... THAT WE ALL CAN'T STOP AND THINK .......... BEFORE WE
OPEN OUR MOUTHS, PUSH THE SEND BUTTON OR PICK UP THE UZI?

Think about it

Barry H