[OM] Re: Attack on the US

Subject: [OM] Re: Attack on the US
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 05:26:57 -0500
Cc: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
John,

As you can see, I passed this on.

Tom
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 3:46 AM
Subject: Attack on the US

Hi Tom,

I haven't been on the list for some time but have been getting the digest
instead.

Would you be kind enough to convey my sympathy to North American list
members for these tragic happenings, particular to those who may have lost
friends or relatives in the NYC buildings or at the other locations.

We had booked flights to the US for a three week tour in October and friends
had suggested we may like to cancel. We're still coming. Disruptions to your
economy, tourist industry etc are just what these perpetrators want.

Best regards,
John Wheeler.