RE: [OM] Re: [OT] Attacks on the U.S.

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: [OT] Attacks on the U.S.
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:41:44 -0600
Some liberal congress members have hamstrung the CIA with many rules that
prohibit them from recruiting the right people that can infiltrate
tight-knit terrorist organizations. Frank Church and some others gutted the
CIA many years ago and the new recruitment rules were imposed in 1995. I
think some of the restrictive rules may get changed now. I don't want to
imply that the CIA was ever perfect though. They made many mistakes. /jnm