RE: [OM] Re: America: The good Neighbor

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: America: The good Neighbor
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:42:16 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Tom A. Trottier

>>>As a Canadian, I'd like to apologise for the sycophantic apologia of
>>>my compatriot, Gordon Sinclair. Lets stand together and help each
>>>other through this tragedy.

Your 'apology' is obviously not in the second ordinal definition of the
word's sense, since you characterize the original 'apologia' as sycophantic.
You then proceed to suggest we stand together and help each other through
this tragedy.  I sense a bit of schizophrenia here, or at the least
duplicity.