[OM] Re: What the heck

Subject: [OM] Re: What the heck
From: "Thomas A Simmons" <tasimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:18:12 -0700
 For two or three weeks, I've been subscribed to this list. I came in
looking for ways
to modify my OM-1n to digital. After two weeks, I'm sitting here thinking
"I must be crazy-
look at the stuff these guys get with film. Maybe I can scan my better
pictures." Gadabit,
I was even looking up to many of you.

   Then some crazies went and killed thousands. I'm just as angry as most
of you, but
this thread has deterioated to the point that I just want to puke. Are some
of you so angry
at these cowards who did this act, and have no place to vent, that you'll
now flame
friends and acquantices here on the board? What's up with that?

   Getting the digest version makes it hard to just hit "delete", since
there's still some good
in here, do I throw the baby out with the bath water?

   Perhaps some of you will say "who cares?". good for you. maybe in a
couple of weeks
this list will be what it was last week. Until then, I'm just going to
delete the whole frickin digest.

Tom in Tucson