[OM] How to show off pictures?

Subject: [OM] How to show off pictures?
From: Clendon Gibson <bsandyman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:54:41 -0700 (PDT)
I have a set of pics I would like to share with the
list.

Any suggestions for how to go about it?

My one thought is to go with GeoCities and set up a
bonafide web site for all and sundry to look at.

It seems that their are services out there for this
purpose though. Currently I am playing around with
Adobe's ShutterFly site. I would post the link here
but, don't want to offend fellow listeros by
suggesting they should buy my prints. (which is
Shutter Fly's reason d'etre. <- Did I spell it right?)

What I am most interested in is sharing and peer
review. I think that there are some good pics, but I
have no doubt that a more experienced eye could tell
me how to do it better.

Suggestions? Thanks in advance!