Re: [OM] Scanning trouble

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanning trouble
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:55:52 -0400
Chas,
Welcome!
Perhaps the moire patterns would be lessened if scanned at a higher res and
then resized to the viewable resolution. A soften filter could also help,
applied while still at the higher resolution.
Looking forward to seeing the pictures. I saw a NYC skyline poster today and
almost bought it. I don't know why I resisted...
-Mickey