Re: [OM] Misc. Seattle Report (some OM here)

Subject: Re: [OM] Misc. Seattle Report (some OM here)
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:46:35 -0700

Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

<Snip>
> As I came home, saw a Fed Ex plane taking off from SeaTac.  That put a lump
> in my throat.

As a Fedex employee, I can fly for free on our aircraft in the extra
seats. I was hoping to be landing at SeaTac on one of them around
October 4th on the first leg of a 21 day photo
excursion/elk hunt in central Idaho. That's all on hold now as the FFA
has banned the employee jumpseat privilege for non crew members. I'm
still going to Idaho but not through Seattle. I was looking forward to
spending 3 days there and hopefully meeting
some of the Pac. NW list members. Maybe at a later time. Compared to
what so many have lost in the last few days, this lost privilege seems
very inconsequential.

later,
mike m.