Re: [OM] Re: NEW Hasselblad Equipment for Sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: NEW Hasselblad Equipment for Sale
From: "Steve Smith" <traumaguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:21:19 -0700
Titoy, Im going by B&H prices.. There is very little profit margin in
Hasselblad equipment. Im going on a average of 10 % below there prices.
Which that is below there cost. For someone wanting to buy the whole system
all at once I would consider even better pricing ..Thanks for asking.
Reguards Steve