Re: [OM] OT - Nostradamus

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Nostradamus
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 22:46:18 -0700 (PDT)
Rick Beckrich wrote:
Somebody just said to me, "If Notradamus was a rock, he would be the
Stonehedge of BS"
That's Stonehenge, I take it; perhaps you have a cold. :-) Your friend
was right, but it's amazing that such quackery still attracts gullible
disciples hundreds of years later. There's still one born every minute!
It only goes to show that, although we have advanced tremendously in
knowledge, our intelligence has not improved one bit!

Regards,

=====
Ray