Re: [OM] How to show off pictures?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to show off pictures?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 22:52:34 -0700
on 9/13/01 7:20 PM, Tom Scales at tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Also try www.ecost.com  They had it for even less.
>
> Tom

I ordered from ecost, and it is backordered... the customer service person
said it was scheduled to ship from Polaroid 9/15, to them then to me... I
hope it will move at close to normal speed. Cost came to ~$720 before
rebate, but they charged me CA sales tax, maybe you would avoid that if not
a CA resident.
--

Jim Brokaw