Re: [OM] Re: America: The good Neighbor

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: America: The good Neighbor
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 07:22:15 -0700
No one has actually said that the towers would be rebuilt. Last night on
televeision an insuruance spokesman was interviewed who stated that between
the U.S. government and insuruance carried on the towers the funding would be
possible. Many civic leaders including the former mayor of New York have said
they believe the towers should and can be rebuilt.

With the cost of real estate in NY in general and Manhattan in specific I
can't imagine that the land will not have something built upon it.

Jim Couch